Cozy Pass, the French and open source password manager application of your personal cloud Cozy that makes you the Internet easier by helping you to create, save and autofill strong passwords for all your accounts so you can browse securely online.
What is Cozy Pass?
Cozy Pass is the French and open-source password manager application for your personal cloud, Cozy. It saves and autofills strong passwords for all of your accounts, ensuring a secure online browsing experience. With an unlimited password storage capacity, auto-sync feature, and an integrated password generator, Cozy Pass offers a comprehensive solution for password management on your Firefox browser. It emphasizes security and privacy with end-to-end encryption and a transparent, auditable approach.
- webRequest See more
- Save passwords and logins as you browse.
- Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere.
- Sync your online data to every device automatically, whether you’re an Apple or an Android addict, or browse the Internet with Firefox
- Create unique and strong passwords for each of your accounts with the password generator.
- Import your passwords already saved in another manager or browser
Log in everywhere
- Enter automatically the correct credentials every time you browse the web
- Stop wasting time looking for your card number and simplify your online purchases
Security and privacy by design as an evidence
User reviews summary
- Indispensable extension
- Compatible with Samsung and PC
- Excellent integration with existing Cozy accounts
- Good integration of password manager
- Password manager doesn't load in private tab
- Can't link to previous Bitwarden
- Password manager
- Ease of access on multiple devices
- Integration with Cozy
Cozy Pass is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Cozy Pass if you trust the publisher.
Cozy Pass is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.