Adds a context menu entry to crop an image.
Crop is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 101 daily active users The latest version is 0.1.1, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Crop here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.1||Sign in to download||9.77K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Crop from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Crop from a ZIP file
- Download the Crop ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Crop ZIP file from step 1. Crop is now installed on your browser.