Easy Image Blocker
Easy Image Blocker is the Add-on to control the loading of the image. Images can be load from the context menu individually. You can specify the mode to load the image for each URL in the white list.
What is Easy Image Blocker?
Easy Image Blocker is a sophisticated Firefox add-on designed to function just like the Opera. It provides four operation modes: load no images, load images you have read, load images from one site only, and load all images. It allows users to set a whitelist for URL image loading, import/export the whitelist, choose whether to add the context menu, and even decide if they want individual modes for every tab. It's the perfect tool to streamline and control your image viewing experience.
Image like Opera does not work properly in the latest Firefox, so I tried to create it based on WebExtensions. It has the following functions.
- Four operation modes
- Load no images
- Load images you have read
- Load images on this site only
- Load all images
- Setting · Whitelist to specify the URL to load images · Import / export whitelist · Whether to add the context menu · Whether to have modes independently for each tab
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Allows blocking/unblocking images per site
- Can edit and import/export whitelist
- No blacklist feature
- Preference settings not saved
- Some issues with loading images
- Whitelist functionality not working properly
- Manifest.json error causing installation issues
- Easy to use
- Whitelist functionality
- Loading issues
- Manifest.json error
Easy Image Blocker is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Easy Image Blocker if you trust the publisher.
Easy Image Blocker has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.