Simple alternative to Firefox's bookmarks. The user can access his favourite websites by clicking the addon icon at the toolbar. Favourite websites can be managed via the WebExtensions options page.
Favourites is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 97 daily active users The latest version is 1.2.4, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Favourites here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.4||Sign in to download||1.34M||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Favourites from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Favourites from a ZIP file
- Download the Favourites ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Favourites ZIP file from step 1. Favourites is now installed on your browser.