Advanced Feed Reader - Read news & blogs or any RSS/Atom/RDF source.
What is Feedbro?
Feedbro is a Firefox add-on that serves as an enhanced feed reader for RSS, Atom, RDF sources. This add-on allows users to aggregate information from different sources into one easy-to-read format while also offering filtering based on user-defined rules. It incorporates support for various social media plugins, multiple viewing modes, article tagging, email & SMS notifications through IFTTT, and more. Feedbro is fully mindful of user privacy and operates offline, making it an ideal tool for effective and efficient digital content consumption.
We believe time is our most valuable asset.
We believe it is waste of valuable time to spend minutes or even hours every day to go through dozens of websites, blogs, news sites and social media sites manually.
We believe that all the new information that you are interested in, should be automatically aggregated into one place from various sources you care about (both Internet and intranet) into easy-to-read format and automatically filtered based on the rules you define.
We believe that the faster you learn, gain new knowledge and information the better you will succeed in life as an individual and as an organization. Therefore it is vital to learn new things every day and follow relevant and valuable sources of information effortlessly.
We believe privacy is important so that only you know what sources you follow.
Feedbro feature highlights:
- Full standalone feed reader (RSS, Atom, RDF) as a Firefox/Chrome/Vivaldi extension - no online services needed
User reviews summary
- Great add-on with excellent filtering functions
- Useful for managing and reading RSS feeds
- Fast even with hundreds of feeds
- Lack of synchronization across devices
- No open source license or publicly available source code
- Some reported bugs with functionality (e.g., issues with pinned tabs, updating feeds)
- Lack of autosync feature
- No source code availability
- Design issues and bugs
- Importing feeds only takes into account default settings
Feedbro is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Feedbro if you trust the publisher.
Feedbro has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.