An UNOFFICAL Firefox authenticator that can autofill TOTP codes with Firefox Android support
What is Auth Plus?
Auth Plus is an UNOFFICAL TOTP browser client with autofill support for Firefox and Firefox Android. It provides secure and convenient access to your accounts with features like QR code/manual account info addition, container tab support for multiple same-domain accounts, encryption of account list, TOTP form autofill, and sync capabilities.
Introduction Auth Plus is an UNOFFICAL TOTP browser client with autofill support for FireFox and FireFox Android
- Firefox Android support
- QR code / manually add account info
- Container tab support to autofill multiple same-domain accounts
- import / export
- import from other authenticators (in progress)
- (Password based) account list encryption
- Autofill TOTP form
- Dropbox / (in upcoming releases) FxA sync
- Photon Design
- Moving, renaming, deleting or manually editting any file in our app folder (copying and pasting shall not cause issues though).
- operate account info between several devices in a REALLY frequent rate.
- use different encryption passwords among different devices.
Security We use encryption code from Firefox Send in WebCrypto API. Welcome as we are to any security review, it shall be more efficiently to perform it at that side.
Auth Plus is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Auth Plus has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.