Advance query searches in many engines, by using '/' at the start of the url search bar How to cook .pdf Turns into +How to "cook" filetype:pdf Forcing the engine to show PDFs with the word "Cook" on the title and more...
GoodSearch is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 9 daily active users The latest version is 2.2, and it was published 7 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of GoodSearch here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.2||Sign in to download||25.42K||0||2023-02-11|
|2.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||25.32K||0||2023-02-10|
|1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||17.94K||0||2022-09-26|
How to install GoodSearch from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install GoodSearch from a ZIP file
- Download the GoodSearch ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the GoodSearch ZIP file from step 1. GoodSearch is now installed on your browser.