Google Keep (Pin Tab)
Switch to Google Keep (Pin Tab) with a single click or a Hot Key (Alt+K)
What is Google Keep (Pin Tab)?
Google Keep (Pin Tab) is a Firefox add-on that allows you to easily access all your notes while browsing the internet. It offers features like zero configuration, no need for credentials, and cross-platform compatibility. Additionally, it enables pinned tabs with various features such as no close button, blue highlight notifications, and automatic restoration on Firefox startup. Learn more at the provided link.
Google Keep - Save your thoughts, wherever you are! Google Keep is the easiest way to store all your notes while you are browsing the internet.
- Zero configuration.
- No need to enter your credentials.
- Single click to access all your notes.
- Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS X).
Pinned Tab Features:
- Pinned Tabs are small
- Pinned Tabs don't have a close button. so you can't accidentally close them.
- You can still close them by right-clicking on them and selecting Close Tab.
- Pinned Tabs notify you with a blue highlight (glow) when they change.
- Links to other websites open in a new tab so that your Pinned Tab doesn't change.
Google Keep (Pin Tab) may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Google Keep (Pin Tab) has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.