Google Meet | Push To Talk
Unmute mic on press and holding down the <right alt> and mute on release, to make google meet session more easy and comfortable to attend.
Google Meet | Push To Talk is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 81 daily active users The latest version is 2.5, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Google Meet | Push To Talk here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.5||Sign in to download||67.12K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Google Meet | Push To Talk from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Google Meet | Push To Talk from a ZIP file
- Download the Google Meet | Push To Talk ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Google Meet | Push To Talk ZIP file from step 1. Google Meet | Push To Talk is now installed on your browser.