Google will omit the title of the web page. With this add-on, the original title is used as much as possible. And URL.
google-search-title-qualified is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 19 daily active users The latest version is 0.14.0, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of google-search-title-qualified here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.14.0||Sign in to download||201.20K||0||2023-03-12|
|0.13.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||175.01K||0||2023-01-29|
|0.12.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||171.11K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install google-search-title-qualified from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install google-search-title-qualified from a ZIP file
- Download the google-search-title-qualified ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the google-search-title-qualified ZIP file from step 1. google-search-title-qualified is now installed on your browser.