Automatically find and try coupon codes with 1-click. Works at thousands of stores in the US, Canada, Australia, India and the UK.
What is Honey?
"Honey" is a powerful Firefox add-on that eliminates the need to manually search for coupon codes. With a simple click during checkout, it will seek and apply the best deals for your online purchases. It further offers price history charts and sale alerts for Amazon. Packed with features like Droplist and Honey Gold Bonuses, it supports a variety of shopping sites across the globe, providing an efficient way of saving money.
Stop searching for coupon codes.
Click on the Honey button during checkout and Honey will automatically apply the best coupon codes to your shopping cart at over 10,000 stores.
On Amazon discover the best time to buy with price history charts and alerts when your favorite products are on sale.
Help us keep Honey working on all your favorite stores. If you have any trouble email us at email@example.com
We currently support shopping sites in the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and India as well as sites that serve global customers.
By using this add-on, you agree to the Honey Terms & Conditions available at http://www.joinhoney.com/terms
- We send anonymized data about coupon codes and information about how Honey is used to contribute back to the community. This data does not contain any personally identifiable information such as names or email addresses, but may include data supplied by the browser such as useragent and IP address (but these are not shared).
User reviews summary
- Has the ability to provide significant savings through discount codes
- Accrues points on certain sites, which can be exchanged for store cards
- Features like droplist can be useful
- Many users experience issues with coupons not working
- Several complain about perceived data selling
- Some functionality, like dropdown menus and add to droplist, do not always work
- Possible data selling
- Disappointing coupons/codes
- Pop-up ads are considered to be intrusive
Honey is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Honey if you trust the publisher.
Honey has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.