All-in-one browser extension to improve your web dev experience.
What is Hoverify?
Hoverify is a feature-rich Firefox add-on designed to streamline web development. Key facilities include live HTML and CSS inspection, color picking, assets extraction, real-time responsive testing across multiple devices, fast debugging including cache & cookies clearance, meta tag extraction, and HTTP status checking. It also offers screenshot capabilities and instant identification of web technologies used on any page.
Tools to make your web dev life a bit easy.
- Inspect CSS and HTML just by hovering over the element.
- Live edit CSS and HTML.
- Export code to Codepen.
- Inspect media queries and animations.
- Edit the content of any HTML element.
- Traverse DOM elements with arrow keys.
- Visualize the margin and padding of the element.
- Know fonts per tag.
- Finds font on Google Fonts.
- Extract all the colors used on the page.
- Toggle visibility of any element or remove an element from the page and persist changes.
- Easily search elements by tag, class, or id.
User reviews summary
- Many useful features for web developers
- Saves time during website development and technical support
- Works across different browsers and devices
- Integrates the features of many other paid extensions
- Premium edition offers valuable extra features
- Not free and requires an activation key
- No demo or free trial available
- Handy for web developers
- Helps in building responsive websites
- Useful for taking screenshots
- Tool for faster development with mockups
Hoverify is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Hoverify if you trust the publisher.
Hoverify is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.