Display HTTP request information for the current page
What is HTTP Info?
HTTP Info is a Firefox add-on that allows you to view and copy HTTP request information for the current page. It provides details such as hostname, IP address, HTTP status, cache status, server headers, browser headers, and request information. With a simple click, you can copy values to the clipboard. The extension icon also displays the current HTTP status.
- Click on a value to copy it to the clipboard.
- The extension icon shows the current HTTP status.
- Brief information about the request:
- Server IP-address
- HTTP Status
- Cache Status
- All HTTP headers returned by server. For example:
- All HTTP headers sent by your browser. For example:
- Request information sent to the server:
- HTTP Method
- Request Body
HTTP Info is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install HTTP Info if you trust the publisher.
HTTP Info has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.