A small button for your browser that tells stores you are an iConsumer member and are entitled to earn rebates when you make purchases. It's automatic and free! The stores pay for it because they want you to shop at them.
iConsumer Button is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 65 active users The latest version is 2.0.10, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of iConsumer Button here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
How to install iConsumer Button from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install iConsumer Button from a ZIP file
- Download the iConsumer Button ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the iConsumer Button ZIP file from step 1. iConsumer Button is now installed on your browser.