Substitute latin letters with Japanese Kana! v1.1 includes all hiragana and katakana including handakuten, dakuten and yōon.
Japanesify is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 18 daily active users The latest version is 2.0.1, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Japanesify here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.1||Sign in to download||277.26K||0||2022-10-09|
|2.0.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||259.77K||0||2022-10-02|
|1.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||106.70K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Japanesify from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Japanesify from a ZIP file
- Download the Japanesify ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Japanesify ZIP file from step 1. Japanesify is now installed on your browser.