Koha Offline Circulation Tool
What is KOCT?
KOCT is a Firefox add-on created to vastly simplify the responsibilities of librarians. KOCT permits the offline checkin and checkout of items, seamlessly uploading these transactions to the Koha system once online. KOCT supports multiple languages including Czech, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Please note that this add-on is not compatible with private browsing mode in Firefox.
This addon is a tool for librarian. It allows users to checkin and checkout items while offline and then send these transactions to Koha.
Available in Czech, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
This addon does not work in private browsing mode.
User reviews summary
- Can save your day
- Useful when internet access is cut off
- Option to edit the language for the students
- Export data function doesn't work
- TypeError issues
- Not compatible with Firefox 57.0.2 on some computers
- Impossible to transfer the barcodes
- Checkout-button is unresponsive
- InvalidStateError issues
- Request for additional languages like Chinese
- Issue with export data function
- Compatibility issues with Firefox 57.0.2
- Checkout-button does nothing
KOCT is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install KOCT if you trust the publisher.
KOCT has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.