Delete multiple scrobbles from your Last.FM profile.
What is Last.FM Unscrobbler?
Last.FM Unscrobbler is a user-friendly Firefox add-on that addresses Last.FM's feature gap, allowing its users to delete multiple scrobbles simultaneously. The extension activates when visiting Last.fm, making mass scrobble deletion a breeze. Manage your Last.FM profile more efficiently with Last.FM Unscrobbler.
Simply click the extension icon from the address bar, tick the checkboxes near the scrobbles you want to delete, go to the track menu and press "Delete selected scrobbles".
NOTE: The extension trash bin icon will appear on the address bar (where the URL is) only when you visit Last.fm. You have to click on this icon (and not on the toolbar extension icon) in order for the extension to run.
User reviews summary
- The extension is functional and performs its intended task.
- Developer responsiveness to inquiries is timely.
- Issues with visibility and accessibility of features, such as delete options not being easily found.
- Initial difficulty in using the extension due to lack of clear instructions.
- Technical issues such as the 'can't read and change data on this site' error.
- Difficulty in figuring out how to use the extension initially.
- The extension actually works and performs its intended job.
- Visibility of the delete option or activation icon is problematic.
Last.FM Unscrobbler is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Last.FM Unscrobbler is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.