Leexi - Google Meet recording
Leexi gathers all your call & meeting recordings in one place, together with your CRM data, and links your recordings to your deals & customers. With the extension, take notes directly during your meetings, with timestamps and highlights.
What is Leexi - Google Meet recording?
Leexi - Google Meet recording is a Firefox add-on that allows you to gather and organize call & meeting recordings, along with CRM data, for improved sales team performance.
Leexi enables you to improve your sales team’s performance, by giving you the relevant insights.
Leexi gathers all your call & meeting recordings in one place, together with your CRM data, and links your recordings to your deals & customers. It gives you access to easily searchable and high-quality transcripts of your calls. Topic detection and analytics help you understand what is talked about, what works, and what needs to be improved.
Additionally, Leexi also provides the following features
- Thanks to the Google extension, take notes directly during your meetings, with timestamps and highlights : they will be automatically saved in your CRM and on Leexi!
- Get a summary of each of your calls immediately in your CRM and on Leexi
- Add comments and feedback right on a call’s transcript
- Select and share the most relevant snippets of your calls
- Add custom alerts based on keywords, topic, deal value and more
- Create a curated library of calls, to illustrate best practices and speed-up onboarding
Warning: You need to be in at least a Business Standard Google Workspace to have access to the recording feature and you need to have a Leexi account
Leexi - Google Meet recording may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Leexi - Google Meet recording is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.