Add, edit, copy, remove, export and import local- and session- storage data
What is LocalStorage Editor?
LocalStorage Editor is a Firefox add-on by igorlogius. This add-on has 108 daily active users and a perfect 5.0 rating. The latest version, 1.3.13, was updated 4 months ago.
Rating: 5.00 (3)
Version: 1.3.13 (Last updated: 2022-12-05)
Creation date: 2022-10-27
Weekly download count: 24
Firefox on Android: Yes
Manifest version: 2
Risk impact: High risk impact
Risk likelihood: Moderate risk likelihood
Found a bug?
Add, edit, copy, remove, export and import local- and session- storage data Usage:
- install the addon
- open the website where you want to modify the storage
- click the toolbar icon
- do stuff
- Permissions: This add-on tries to use the minimal number of required permissions to successfully fullfill its intended purpose. If you think this could be improved please let me know by opening an issue and i will try to look into it. More Details on the individual permission can be found here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/manifest.json/permissions
- Cost/Payment: This Add-on is and forever will be subscription and payment free to use for everyone however they like. If you are feeling generous you can send me a tip via my bitcoin address 35WK2GqZHPutywCdbHKa9BQ52GND3Pd6h4
- Stars/Reviews: If you found this add-on useful leave some stars or a review so others have an easier time finding it.
- Bugs, Suggestions or Requests: If you have any issues (for example a site it does not work but you think it should) or have improvement suggestions or a feature request please open an issue at the Support Site
LocalStorage Editor requires a number of risky permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install LocalStorage Editor if you trust the publisher.
Subscribe to the premium plan to see more risk analysis details
LocalStorage Editor is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.
View all user reviews
just what i needed to backup some script settings data kept in local storage that was always getting lost and i constantly had to redo some stuff from scratch. THANKS.