Mangools SEO extension
Speed up your SEO right in your browser: See the key SEO metrics, popularity trends, competitor's keywords, backlinks and on-page SEO insights of any domain or URL. Have the power of Mangools SEO package any time you need.
What is Mangools SEO extension?
"Mangools SEO extension" is a versatile Firefox add-on designed to boost your SEO efforts. It provides key metrics and popularity trends, uncovers competitor's keywords, checks backlinks, inspects on-page SEO, and showcases domain authorities. Plus, it identifies broken links, allows rank tracking, and offers access to Mangools SEO tools. Perfect for executing efficient SEO right from your browser.
Domain authority checker
Check the website authority and trustworthiness with the most important SEO metrics by Moz and Majestic combined with popularity charts:
- Domain Authority, Page Authority
- Citation Flow, Trust Flow
- Alexa Rank
- Referring IPs
- Facebook shares
You don’t need to use any tool, however you can go deep in the website SEO analysis in one click with SiteProfiler.
User reviews summary
- Has a lot of nice features with a subscription
- The interface is amazing and easy to handle
- Has a good overview about key metrics
- Saves a lot of time for SEO experts
- Works just as good as the Chrome one
- Required features are behind a paid wall
- Some users experienced login issues
- Only limited free features available
- Requires a paid monthly membership
- Need to pay for the full benefits of the tool
- The tool has useful features
- Easy to use
- Issues with login process
Mangools SEO extension is very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Mangools SEO extension has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.