Maps with what3words
Get what3words addresses in Google and Bing Maps. Supports 40 languages.
What is Maps with what3words?
"Maps with what3words" is a Firefox add-on that integrates what3words addresses into Google and Bing Maps. This allows users to search with a what3words address in the browser's address bar, Google search, or directly inside Google/Bing maps. It also provides the ability to find the what3words address of any given location on these maps. It supports 40 languages, making geolocation more precise and globally accessible.
Get what3words addresses in Google and Bing Maps. Search for what3words locations in map. Supports 40 languages.
* Search with what3words address in chrome address bar, google search, google/bing maps * Find what3words address of a location in google/bing maps
For more details,
User reviews summary
- Works well with Chrome
- Can see & copy What3Words from Bing Maps
- Works when there is space between /// and the 3 words
- Doesn't work with several versions of Firefox
- Problems with locating saved W3W addresses
- Difficulty in adding the icon to toolbar
- High level of permissions required
- Inconsistent or no results when searching for addresses
- Only displays option to select language
- Does not work with Google Maps
- Incompatibility with various versions of Firefox
- Issues with integration with Google Maps
- Problems in locating addresses
- High permissions request
Maps with what3words is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Maps with what3words if you trust the publisher.
Maps with what3words has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.