Markdown to JIRA
A right click menu entry to automatically convert Markdown syntax in JIRA's Markup (and the other way around).
Markdown to JIRA is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 99 daily active users The latest version is 0.1.0, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Markdown to JIRA here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.0||Sign in to download||50.09K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Markdown to JIRA from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Markdown to JIRA from a ZIP file
- Download the Markdown to JIRA ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Markdown to JIRA ZIP file from step 1. Markdown to JIRA is now installed on your browser.