Draw a ruler across any webpage to check the width, height, or alignment of page elements in pixels.
Measure-it is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 107 daily active users The latest version is 2.0, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Measure-it here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.0||Sign in to download||22.75K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Measure-it from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Measure-it from a ZIP file
- Download the Measure-it ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Measure-it ZIP file from step 1. Measure-it is now installed on your browser.