Save keywords floating over your head, for a later browsing collection. Keep keywords for later and browse them when you have time to. If you don't have enough time to check about something, memorize it in the box for a later review.
Memorize is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 20 daily active users The latest version is 1.1, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Memorize here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.1||Sign in to download||112.08K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Memorize from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Memorize from a ZIP file
- Download the Memorize ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Memorize ZIP file from step 1. Memorize is now installed on your browser.