Mile Wide Back
Quickly navigate back in the browser history by clicking on the left border of the window, navigate forward by right-clicking on it, middle-click on the left border to close the current tab, and rotate the mouse-wheel to cycle through your tabs.
Mile Wide Back is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 98 daily active users The latest version is 0.3, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Mile Wide Back here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.3||Sign in to download||26.61K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Mile Wide Back from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Mile Wide Back from a ZIP file
- Download the Mile Wide Back ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Mile Wide Back ZIP file from step 1. Mile Wide Back is now installed on your browser.