Add and modify the HTTP request headers and response headers. Use ModHeader to: - Add / modify request and response headers - Add / modify cookies - Multi-profile support - Filtering based on URL, tab, or window - Export and share profiles
What is ModHeader?
ModHeader is a robust Firefox add-on that allows users to add, modify and remove HTTP request and response headers and cookies. It comes with advanced features like multi-profile support, URL redirection, filtering by tab and window, and allows for easy sharing of profiles. This extension supports dark mode and offers the flexibility to customize autocomplete names and values.
Add and modify the HTTP request headers and response headers.
What can ModHeader do?
- Add, modify, and remove request and response headers
- Use ModHeader to set
- Modify cookies in request / response header
- Redirect URL with another
- Enable header modification by URLs
- Advanced filtering by tab, tab group, or window
- Add comments to header
- One-click "undo" if you made a mistake
- Multiple profile support
- Quick switch between profiles
- Export and import profile
- Easily share your profiles with others
- Customize autocomplete names and values
- Dark mode support
- Sorting headers and name, value, or comments
- Append value to existing request or response header
- Customizable profile badge
- Clone profile
- Cloud backup
- ...and more!
User reviews summary
- The add-on has most of the features users are interested in
- Easy to use in Chrome
- The ability to send custom headers on every request
- Highly appreciated use of Regex and filtering
- Offers JSON export to save configurations
- High customization and useful options
- Collects user information
- Requires login for certain features
- Has paid content
- Subscription recently introduced
- Configuration panel is slow
- Causes high cell phone bills by using a large amount of mobile data
- Involvement in advertising click fraud
- Proxy integration without user's consent
- Paid features, and introduction of subscription
- Collecting user information
- Causing high mobile data usage
- Ad click fraud
- The use of user's browser as a proxy for advertising
ModHeader is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install ModHeader if you trust the publisher.
ModHeader is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.