WebExtension for Motrix download manager
What is Motrix WebExtension?
Motrix WebExtension is a Firefox add-on designed to enhance your file downloading experience. Once installed and with Motrix Download Manager running in the background, it redirects all your downloads to Motrix instead of using the default browser download manager. This boosts your download speed and management efficiency. Note that the extension doesn't auto-launch Motrix; thus, the download manager should be running beforehand.
This WebExtension allows you to automatically download all the files via Motrix Download Manager instead of your browser's native download manager.
Please read the documentation before using the extension: https://github.com/gautamkrishnar/motrix-webextension#how-to-use
Motrix needs to be running in the background for this extension tow ork. This extension cannot launch Motrix automatically if it is not already running, due to API limitations. You can download the motrix download manager from here: https://motrix.app/
User reviews summary
- Works sometimes
- Clean interface
- Integrates well with other platforms and services
- Often fails to work
- Does not communicate with Motrix Software despite correct key and port
- Stops forwarding to Motrix on canceling a download
- Compatibility issues with Windows 10 and Firefox
- Does not capture download for Motrix
- Failure to work or communicate with Motrix
- Compatibility issues with different browsers and OS
- Need for fix/update
Motrix WebExtension may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Motrix WebExtension is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.