Multiple Windows, Single Session
Turns out pressing Ctrl+Q or closing from the menu does this (and works better). (Relaunch closed windows on next startup. Experimental. Addon button closes windows for good.)
Multiple Windows, Single Session is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 10 daily active users The latest version is 1.1, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Multiple Windows, Single Session here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.1||Sign in to download||94.08K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Multiple Windows, Single Session from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Multiple Windows, Single Session from a ZIP file
- Download the Multiple Windows, Single Session ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Multiple Windows, Single Session ZIP file from step 1. Multiple Windows, Single Session is now installed on your browser.