Music mixer DJMusic
DJMusic music mixer to combine, listen and play with SoundCloud and YouTube music streams
What is Music mixer DJMusic?
Music mixer DJMusic is a Firefox add-on that allows you to combine, listen and play with music streams from SoundCloud and YouTube. It features integration with official APIs, track search, playback speed control, cross fading, sound effects, and an audio and video player using Wavesurfer.js and Web Audio API.
DJMusic, a music mixer with two music boxes where you can mix, listen and play with the music streams provided by SoundCloud and YouTube according to their service terms.
- Integration with official APIs Soundcloud and YouTube.
- Search for tracks using the SoundCloud API.
- Search for tracks using the YouTube API.
- Play the music tracks the search has produced as results in two music boxes.
- Change the playback speed of a track while is played.
- Play/pause button that plays or pauses audio at the current time.
- Create a music cross fader that could fade the volume in and out between two different musics that are playing simultaneously. It moves the volume between one deck to the other, but also that keeps track of the individual volume value of each deck
- Sound effects: Speed up or slow down each track, change the sound volume.
- Audio and video player using Wavesurfer.js.
- Web Audio API.
Music mixer DJMusic may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Music mixer DJMusic has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.