Ndebele (South) spell checker
Your Ndebele spell checker allows you to check spelling in Ndebele and avoid typing errors in Firefox and Thunderbird. Now you don't need to see your Ndebele text underlined in red and you can be proudly South African.
Ndebele (South) spell checker is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 93 daily active users The latest version is 20110323.2webext, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Ndebele (South) spell checker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|20110323.2webext||Sign in to download||90.23K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Ndebele (South) spell checker from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Ndebele (South) spell checker from a ZIP file
- Download the Ndebele (South) spell checker ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Ndebele (South) spell checker ZIP file from step 1. Ndebele (South) spell checker is now installed on your browser.