No Playlist Autoplay For YouTube
With this extension, when you reach the end of a video in a playlist, the next video is prevented from playing automatically. You can toggle autoplay on and off. Refresh YouTube after toggling.
What is No Playlist Autoplay For YouTube?
"No Playlist Autoplay For YouTube" is a Firefox add-on designed for optimal user control over YouTube video playback. It stops the next video in a playlist from playing automatically. Users can easily toggle this setting on or off, and a simple page refresh implements the change. You can also set a shortcut for easy access. Enjoy a customized, interruption-free YouTube experience.
Prevent the next item in a YouTube playlist from being played.
Click the extension icon to toggle this behaviour on and off.
After changing the mode, refresh the page so it goes into effect.
Alternatively you can assign a shortcut to toggle the setting (through the Firefox add-ons shortcuts page).
Source code available via my website.
User reviews summary
- It works
- Does exactly what you'd expect it to do, easy and simple
- Thank you, blows my mind this isn't a standard option in youtube
- Just stops at the end of the video in Watch Later, just like I wanted!
- 2021-07-01 Works!
- The only addon I´ve found which is actually capable of stopping the videos on my Watch Later list
- For some reason, the icon for this add-on is doesn't properly show in the menu
- I only would have preferred to have the toggle button integrated into the YouTube tab rather than the add-on bar
- It works
No Playlist Autoplay For YouTube may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
No Playlist Autoplay For YouTube has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.