Not Interested Youtube
Automatically tells YouTube you are not interested in its recommendations every time you are on the homepage
Not Interested Youtube is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 12 daily active users The latest version is 1.0, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Not Interested Youtube here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||9.69K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Not Interested Youtube from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Not Interested Youtube from a ZIP file
- Download the Not Interested Youtube ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Not Interested Youtube ZIP file from step 1. Not Interested Youtube is now installed on your browser.