An extension that provides the following options when watching a Netflix show: skip the introduction / skip the summary / go instantly to the next episode / ignore the "are you still watching?" dialog box ⏭️
What is NTFLX Auto-Skip?
NTFLX Auto-Skip is a Firefox add-on by tchichi. This add-on has 19 daily active users and a perfect 5.0 rating. The latest version, 1.1.4, was updated 2 years ago.
Rating: 5.00 (1)
Version: 1.1.4 (Last updated: 2021-11-30)
Creation date: 2021-11-06
Weekly download count: NaN
Firefox on Android: No
Manifest version: 2
Email: Click to see
Risk impact: Moderate risk impact
Risk likelihood: Low risk likelihood
Not available on Chrome
Not available on Edge
Introduction Do you want to binge-watch sometimes or are you fed up with having to wake up and click the "skip" buttons when you are away from your computer? Fear not! NTFLX Auto-Skip is here to click these buttons for you. Now you can sit back and enjoy your favorite show in peace! NTFLX Auto-Skip is a browser extension that provides some options to automatically skip parts of a Netflix show, such as intros and recaps ⏭️ Features
- Skip the summaries
- Skip the introductions
- Instantly play the next episode
- Ignore the "Are you still watching?" message
- Settings page where you can de.activate any of the features above
- All: toggle all other options below
- Summaries: to skip the recaps
- Introductions: to skip the intros
- Next episode: to skip the 5 seconds timer that appears before playing the next episode
- Still watching?: to ignore the dialog box asking if you are still watching
NTFLX Auto-Skip requires some risky permissions and may not be safe to use. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Subscribe to the premium plan to see more risk analysis details
NTFLX Auto-Skip has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.