With this extension you can clip links, text and simplified web pages into Obsidian.md.
What is Obsidian Clipper?
Obsidian Clipper is a Firefox add-on created to make web clipping a breeze. This extension enables users to clip any online content- including text, links, and even simplified web pages- directly into Obsidian.md. By using Obsidian Clipper, users can effectively improve their workflow, manage their research, and gather, analyze and store data in one place, all while working directly from the browser.
User reviews summary
- Useful for data collection in Firefox
- Has the ability to copy the whole page and convert it to markdown
- Clean page clipping
- Handy tool for some users
- Need to install extra plug-ins and set up the vault for it to work
- Usability issues like can't click extension icon and leaves an extra tab
- Struggles with clipping pages with images
- Lack of instructions
- Need to specify the vault in addon settings
- Some functionalities does not work
- Doesn't work with images
Obsidian Clipper may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Obsidian Clipper has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.