Allows you to count the characters, words, sentences, keyword density and more by adding a right-click option after you've made a text selection on any website.
Character Counter is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 10 daily active users The latest version is 1.0.4, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Character Counter here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.4||Sign in to download||19.08K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Character Counter from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Character Counter from a ZIP file
- Download the Character Counter ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Character Counter ZIP file from step 1. Character Counter is now installed on your browser.