Open Multiple URLs
Opens a list of URLs
What is Open Multiple URLs?
'Open Multiple URLs' is a Firefox extension that swiftly opens a list of URLs in new tabs, and extracts URLs from a selected text if desired. The 'Tabs' permission allows it to open new tabs, and the 'Storage' permission is used to save user settings and input. View our source code and changelog on GitHub to learn more about the ongoing updates and functionality of this extension.
Opens a list of URLs and optionally extracts URLs from text.
Source Code: https://github.com/htrinter/Open-Multiple-URLs/
- "Tabs" permission in order to open new tabs. The permission appears as "Access your browsing activity" because URLs of tabs are accessible, although this access is only used to set the URL of tabs opened by the extension.
- "Storage" permission in order to save settings and user input.
User reviews summary
- Very useful
- Simple, easy to use
- Time saver
- Does exactly what it says
- Helps open bulk URLs
- Could be improved by detecting the open tab and extracting the visible links
- Doesn't work with plain text
- Need to copy paste text links
- Saves time
- Useful for opening multiple URLs
- Need for improvement
Open Multiple URLs is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Open Multiple URLs is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.