Page Modeller enables developers to scan a web page and generate page object style code for various tools, languages and frameworks: * Selenium WebDriver Java * Selenium WebDriver C# * Puppeteer * Robot Framework * Protractor
Page Modeller is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 90 daily active users The latest version is 2.1.0, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Page Modeller here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.1.0||Sign in to download||865.43K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Page Modeller from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Page Modeller from a ZIP file
- Download the Page Modeller ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Page Modeller ZIP file from step 1. Page Modeller is now installed on your browser.