Translate any webpage on the fly
What is Page Translator?
Page Translator is a highly convenient Firefox add-on providing instantaneous translations of entire webpages. Features include quick translations, short-cuts for frequently used languages, and the ability to revert back to the original version with a single click. Experience seamless surfing across language barriers with Page Translator.
Translate an entire page without redirect to Google Translate
- quick and instant translation
- shortcut for frequently used languages
- comeback to original version with just a click
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and practical
- Directly translates within the browser page without opening Google Translate
- The only tool of its kind that directly translates in the browser page
- Doesn't automatically translate, needs language selection each time
- Doesn't translate all blocks of pages, only some parts
- Doesn't remember favorite or last used languages
- Doesn't work with certain sites like Twitter
- Some users suspect its potential to be unsafe, requesting source code to review before installation
- Lack of automatic translation
- Requirement to select language to translate after every page
- The need to constantly change the translation language
- Suggestion of a feature to auto-select favorite language
Page Translator is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Page Translator if you trust the publisher.
Page Translator has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.