PassCamp: Password Manager
PassCamp is an easy to use and security oriented password management tool. Install PassCamp browser extension to: * Generate secure passwords * Access password easily * One click autofill * Autosave new passwords
What is PassCamp: Password Manager?
PassCamp: Password Manager is an easy to use and security oriented Firefox add-on that allows you to generate secure passwords, access passwords easily, autofill with one click, and autosave new passwords. It offers end-to-end encryption, zero-knowledge proof, and other advanced security technologies to ensure your information stays secure and accessible only to you. With PassCamp, you can store all your passwords and notes, access them wherever you are, share login details securely with your team, and keep track of changes in the history log.
PassCamp is an easy to use and security oriented password management tool. It’s the first and only password manager created for teams since day one.
PassCamp browser extension allows you to enable additional features, including:
- Auto-filling your logins with one click
- Auto-detecting the website you are currently on and finding your logins saved for this website
- Auto-saving new logins directly to your PassCamp account with one click
- Accessing your passwords without having to login to the web app
- Enabling two-factor authentication for extra security
- Improved item list view, which allows you to find your items easier
- Generating new passwords directly from your PassCamp browser extension
PassCamp: Password Manager is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install PassCamp: Password Manager if you trust the publisher.
PassCamp: Password Manager is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.