Password Toggler - view input passwords
Adds button to show/hide password in input elements
What is Password Toggler - view input passwords?
Password Toggler - view input passwords is a Firefox extension that adds a button near password input fields. This nifty feature allows users to see the password they've typed, enabling them to check for mistakes before submitting. In enhancing privacy and user control, Password Toggler provides an intuitive solution for correctly inputting passwords.
This extension adds a button near password inputs to show/hide the typed password. It's useful if you want to check if you type the password correctly.
Donate Bitcoin: 341HJspsNhG2HHAmey3DwfQPqjy4BjysN1
User reviews summary
- Easy to use.
- Works well on major websites like Google and Facebook.
- Helps to avoid typos in password input.
- Does not function on all websites.
- Issues after certain Firefox updates.
- Doesn't always show the password, especially on sites like Yahoo and Hotmail.
- Non-functioning on certain websites.
- Easy usage.
- Issues after Firefox updates.
Password Toggler - view input passwords may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Password Toggler - view input passwords has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.