Builds the list of all images displayed on the current page and generates the HTML code needed to embed a photo gallery or mosaic in your blog or website. Works with Google Photos, Flickr, Instagram...
Album is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 105 daily active users The latest version is 1.0.11, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Album here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.11||Sign in to download||112.97K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Album from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Album from a ZIP file
- Download the Album ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Album ZIP file from step 1. Album is now installed on your browser.