Open source extension that changes styles on php.net website with many other fixes for better experience of using documentation. Extension adds the dark theme to php code examples and changes its color schemes
What is PHP Revival?
PHP Revival is an open-source Firefox add-on that enhances the usage of PHP documentation by adding a dark theme and modifying color schemes. It provides a better reading experience for code examples and offers improved readability for User Contributed Notes.
Open source extension that changes styles on php.net website with many other fixes for better experience of using PHP documentation. Extension adds the dark theme to PHP code examples and changes its color schemes and makes User Contributed Notes more readable.
The main purpose why it exists is to make it easy to follow the PHP documentation.
- It's completely private, we don't any input from the user.
- It's Open Source. GitHub repository: github.com/SerhiiCho/php-revival
- After clicking the extension icon you will be redirected to a php.net website.
- The extension is completely free and will be free forever.
- It's written in TypeScript and SASS.
- The extension is active only on php.net websites. It doesn't work on other sites.
- It's a very light small extension.
- It doesn't make any requests to other servers.
Please, if you know other PHP developers, give them a link to this extension. It will definitely help them along the way.
PHP Revival may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
PHP Revival is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.