Print Selection to PDF
Select and print to PDF with mouse right-click.
What is Print Selection to PDF?
'Print Selection to PDF' is a Firefox add-on that helps users to select and compile text from the web into a PDF document. Its simple interface lets users select text with the right-click of a mouse and convert the selection to PDF. The add-on offers adjustable settings like page layout, unit, type, and font variants. It uses the jsPDF library for PDF conversion, ensuring high-quality outcomes.
Print Selection to PDF is an addon that helps you print a selection of words or sentences to a PDF document.
To work with this addon, simply select a word or sentence with your mouse, then right-click on the selection and then click on - Print Selection to PDF item. The selection will be downloaded as a PDF document to your machine (in the default download folder).
If you want to change the download folder, please head to the settings page in your browser and change the download folder from there. There are also several settings to adjust for this addon which you can find on the options page. For example, you can adjust the page layout, unit, type, font family, size style or etc.
To report bugs, please fill the bug report form on the addon's homepage.
User reviews summary
- Works fine if only text is selected
- Great idea behind the add-on
- Supports English language
- Doesn't work with Firefox for Android
- Struggles with pictures and tables
- Doesn't print other languages correctly
- Not working on larger quantity of text
- Struggles with printing multiple parts of text
- Font customization features don't work
- Issues with non-English Languages
- Problems with printing larger sections of text or images
- Lack of functionality with Android
Print Selection to PDF is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Print Selection to PDF has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.