This addon allows you to enable and disable use of a proxy, which was manually specified in the browser settings.
Proxy activator is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 54 daily active users The latest version is 1.1.0, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 7
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Proxy activator here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.1.0||Sign in to download||28.75K||7||2022-08-02|
How to install Proxy activator from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Proxy activator from a ZIP file
- Download the Proxy activator ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Proxy activator ZIP file from step 1. Proxy activator is now installed on your browser.