Psono - Free Password Manager
Psono password manager, store and share your passwords securely.
What is Psono - Free Password Manager?
'Psono - Free Password Manager' is a special Firefox add-on designed to ensure the highest level of password security. It enables users to securely create, store, and share passwords across multiple devices. The striking feature of Psono is that no password leaves your computer unencrypted, adding an extra layer of security. Detailed insight into its security approach and various user-friendly features can be accessed at their official website.
- webRequestBlocking See more
Psono is the password manager. It's used to securely create, store and share passwords with others across multiple devices. Never use a password twice again.
No password will ever leave your computer unencrypted.
An overview of Psono's security approach can be found here: https://psono.com/security/
An overview of Psono's features can be found here: https://psono.com/features-for-users/
User reviews summary
- clean, curated universe
- dynamic, overlapping network of integrated platforms and services
- offers nearly all necessary features
- installation is straightforward
- does not recognize remote changes automatically
- overlap of the autocomplete windows of Firefox and Psono
- additional steps needed to use updated password entries
- possible damage to add-on
- password changes
- autocomplete window overlap
Psono - Free Password Manager is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Psono - Free Password Manager is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.