Pulsedive Threat Intelligence
Highlight IPs, domains, URLs, and hashes on any website to enrich them using Pulsedive's free threat intelligence data set. Additionally, click the extension button to retrieve domain information for the website you're visiting.
What is Pulsedive Threat Intelligence?
Pulsedive Threat Intelligence is a Firefox add-on that allows users to highlight and enrich IPs, domains, URLs, and hashes using Pulsedive's comprehensive threat intelligence data set. It also provides the ability to retrieve domain information for visited websites.
Pulsedive is a free analyst-centric threat intelligence platform that offers comprehensive, enriched threat intelligence from user submissions and threat intelligence feeds, equating to more than 35 million searchable IOCs, free, at pulsedive.com.
Streamline your research by using the Pulsedive extension to highlight IPs, domains, and URLs on any website to enrich them with Pulsedive's threat intelligence data set. Additionally, click the extension button to retrieve domain information for the website you're visiting.
- Retrieve high-level IOC summaries with key context, like observed risk factors, registration events, and associated threats
- Query Pulsedive's entire data set, including ports, protocols, web technologies, HTTP headers, meta tags, WHOIS data, SSL certificates, redirects, and much more
- Scan IOCs to fetch live screenshots, HTTP header data, SSL certificate information, meta tags, and more
- Easily dive deeper and pivot on insights by opening in Pulsedive's community platform
- One-click submit to contribute new intelligence to the global community
Pulsedive Threat Intelligence is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Pulsedive Threat Intelligence if you trust the publisher.
Pulsedive Threat Intelligence has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.