Quick Currency Converter
Currencies based on current average exchange rates of foreign currencies.
What is Quick Currency Converter?
Quick Currency Converter is a Firefox add-on that allows you to easily convert values of one currency to another. It also provides a quick preview of six user-defined currencies and supports a wide range of worldwide used currencies. With the ability to perform simple mathematical operations, it offers convenient currency conversions and calculations.
Simple in use extension which allows to convert values of one currency to another. In addition it displays, in quick preview field, six user defined currencies. It has a lot of options that you can adjust to your needs.
By selecting any number on the page it will be copied to the extension. If you also select a text that represents a currency (name, symbol or currency code) it will select the proper value on the list as well.
Extension supports a lot of worldwide used currencies.
Since version 1.3.0, the add-on also allows you to perform simple mathematical operations in the field of the entered value, i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide. The result of the operation is converted into individual currencies on an ongoing basis. The '=' button or enter button replaces individual operations with their result.
User reviews summary
- Works as intended and is easy to use
- Simple UI with a nice 'currency switch' button
- Responsive developer and updates considering user feedback
- Lacks a pop-up feature which has been suggested
- No right-click menu entry which could improve usability
- Quick preview area cannot be customized and sometimes obstructs page content
- Functionality and usefulness of the currency converter
- Suggestions for a right-click menu option
- Desire for UI improvements, particularly a cleaner design
Quick Currency Converter may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Quick Currency Converter is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.