Load up a random bookmark! Features: Create groups of bookmark folders to randomize from, randomize a folder with right click, tab options, and more!
What is Random Bookmark?
'Random Bookmark' is a user-friendly Firefox add-on. It provides users with a unique way to browse their bookmarks, by randomly loading one from selected groups of bookmark folders. The add-on further allows users to randomize a folder with a simple right-click. Tab options and additional features enhance the browsing experience. It's worth noting that this add-on doesn't work with Firefox for Android as add-ons cannot access bookmarks on this platform.
Does not work with Firefox for Android unfortunately, add-ons are not able to access bookmarks on android
User reviews summary
- Can specify specific folders to choose random bookmarks from
- Useful for various users including children
- Provides options to adjust its functionalities
- Great for cycling through various bookmarks
- Developer responds to feedback and updates the add-on regularly
- May cause Windows Explorer to crash on Windows 10
- Does not work on particular versions of Firefox
- Has a slow response time between clicks
- Does not currently work on Firefox for Android
- Default settings may seem unintuitive to some users
- Ability to specify certain folders for random choices is appreciated
- Experiences technical issues with certain versions of Firefox
- Suggestions for added features to enhance user experience
- Difficulties with setting up the add-on
- The add-on influences the performance of other applications
Random Bookmark may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Random Bookmark has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.