Improves Bitbucket's user interface
What is Refined Bitbucket?
Refined Bitbucket is a Firefox add-on that improves Bitbucket's UI, adds syntax highlight for pull requests, enables double click word highlighting, provides key bindings for quick navigation, and more.
We all know BitBucket lacks some features that we have in other platforms like GitHub, GitLab and others. Originally inspired on Sindre Sorhus' Refined Github extension, refined-bitbucket is born as a collaborative project by a few developers to improve upon those holes, and even add some additional functionality that will enhance the overall user experience.
- Adds syntax highlight for pull requests.
- Double click on a word to highlight all occurrences.
- Key binding feature, which allows for quicker navigation through pull requests.
- Button to collapse diffs in Pull Request view.
- Autocollapse. Add filename patterns in the Options page that you would like the extension to collapse automatically when the pull request loads.
- Pullrequest Ignore. Add filename patterns in the Options page that you would like the extension to completely remove when the pull request loads.
- Button to load all failed diffs in Pull Request view.
- Choose a default merge strategy for your pull requests.
Refined Bitbucket may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Refined Bitbucket has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.