Allows you to navigate back and forward with your mouse button clicks (right + left = back). This feature is known from Opera browser.
What is Rocker Gestures?
Rocker Gestures is a Firefox add-on that allows you to navigate back and forward in your browser by clicking your mouse buttons. It brings the well-known feature from the Opera browser to Firefox, making it easier for you to go back and forward while browsing.
Rocker Gestures allows you to:
- go Back - by holding Right mouse button and pressing Left mouse button
- go Forward - by holding Left mouse button and pressing Right mouse button
- does not work HERE on https://addons.mozilla.org/ (blocked by Firefox)
- does not work on browser specific pages like "about:addons" (blocked by Firefox)
- does not work in "PDF view" - broken by Firefox 60
- does not work in "reader view" (blocked by Firefox), vote for bug
- does not work on other extensions pages like options page of some addon (blocked by Firefox)
- may not work in nested IFRAME html elements (somehow Firefox won't inject it there)
- I'm full-time add-on developer and your donations is my only income. There are no ads in my add-ons! Please support my work by:
Recently added features:
Rocker Gestures is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Rocker Gestures if you trust the publisher.
Rocker Gestures has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.